Friday, June 26, 2009

From the Archyves: I dint needa know that... 04/27/09

... and you probably don't either, but since I do, I thought I'd let you know too.
Seems that with all the fluids Sam Hornish took in yesterday (due to his flu), he had to get rid of them somehow. As his crew chief said to him, "Let her rip."

And rip he did. Poor, poor Sam. It's bad enough that it had to happen, but the press made it worse by publicizing it. Of course, I'm adding to it by passing this non-news on to you, but what's a little potty-talk between friends?

I'm just glad Travis Kvapil didn't have to take over for him after that!

I know he's not the first driver, nor will he be the last to hafta go, but I always have wondered if the winner or any of theTop 5/10 finishers have ever had to meet their media obligations with wet pants or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak!