If it's on the net, it MUST be true!
LOL - HOW CUTE!!! Hey, aren't you the master mind behind the idea for the east coast Blogsters to get together for the Charlotte race 2010? There's an Embassy Suite (breakfast served your way!lol) at Charlotte with racing discounts, I heard!
Nice pic! That car suits you to a tee!
Hey Bev! Dunno if I'll make it to Charlotte next year. I think if you want to have a get-together, you'd better find a different organizer.
VROOM VROOOOMMMHey Jon, hope you had a fun halloween.
Nice costume! Is it supposed to be a milk carton, on it's side, with a missing kid's pic on it?
Holy crap that is FUNNY!!! Good one girlie!!I went as Juniors GF - course I dont need a costume for that! LMAO
Hey Han, You're a real cut-up!Hey K! It's Friday nite & I'm posting on the internet. How's that for a fine howdy-do? Be home tomorrow.
Speak!
LOL - HOW CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, aren't you the master mind behind the idea for the east coast Blogsters to get together for the Charlotte race 2010? There's an Embassy Suite (breakfast served your way!lol) at Charlotte with racing discounts, I heard!
Nice pic! That car suits you to a tee!
ReplyDeleteHey Bev! Dunno if I'll make it to Charlotte next year. I think if you want to have a get-together, you'd better find a different organizer.
ReplyDeleteVROOM VROOOOMMM
ReplyDeleteHey Jon, hope you had a fun halloween.
Nice costume! Is it supposed to be a milk carton, on it's side, with a missing kid's pic on it?
ReplyDeleteHoly crap that is FUNNY!!! Good one girlie!!
ReplyDeleteI went as Juniors GF - course I dont need a costume for that! LMAO
Hey Han, You're a real cut-up!
ReplyDeleteHey K! It's Friday nite & I'm posting on the internet. How's that for a fine howdy-do? Be home tomorrow.