David Ragan got a text late Saturday nite. MEET ME AT MY MOTORCOACH. KID
Joey Lugnuto got the same text.
In 5 minutes, both Joey and David were sitting at Mark Martin's kitchen table drinking their omnipresent Coke.
Mark: Now, since you both owe your driving careers to me for discovering you, I think maybe it's time for you to pay up. So somewhere around a third of the way into the race, you take out the 48. I don't care how you do it, but don't pull a Hambone and just spin him. I mean OUT. Don't do it too early because you know how resilient that team is. They'll just turn it around and come back. They're stubborn that way, you know. You got any questions?
David & Joey: No Sir.
RIP, NASCAR, Part 3
9 years ago



That's what happens when you send boys to do man's work!
ReplyDeleteUgh! I saw the green flag, I saw the checkered. Doesn't sound like I missed anything in between.
ReplyDeleteHappy off-season, Mr Hanny Man!
I read the first line and immediately thought the text message must be coming from YOU!LOL Sorry I missed this earlier! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ReplyDelete