Friday, July 3, 2009

RANDOMonium

I gots nothing really relevant to say, just tidbits in my brain


The bikes are in town for the Red Bull US Grand Prix at Laguna Seca this weekend. WooHoo! I'll take a crotchrocket anyday over a stupid, noisy Harley. I can say that because my brother spent some time designing those stupid, noisy, aftermarket Harley tailpipes. I blame him every time my fillings rattle loose when driving in a tunnel with a Harley. Anyway, I have my race tix, but I didn't make it out to the track today, and I think I'll hang out at home tomorrow to watch the Daytona race on tv. Maybe I'll finally get out there Sunday for the mains. I'll load up the camera and shoot a few rolls.


Now is it me, or what? Does it seem like there are more rain delays in NASCAR this year? I haven't kept track, but it just seems that alot of starting line-ups have been set by points and alot of races called for rain. This whole global warming thing is messing everyone up. I know, more races in the western states!


I got nothing else, my brain is empty now. Enjoy your Fourth! Don't burn your house down, and more importantly, don't burn mine down either.

4 comments:

  1. All I can say is Stewart won in Daytona Wa hoo!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a VERY busy Fourth! Had company over and didn't get to watch the race. I may or may not get to watch the Chicagoland race. (I may get invited to watch UFC 100.) I'll let you know by the end of the week. If I don't get to watch the race, I may put out the call for someone to do my Good, Bad, and Ugly blog for the race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tidbit part of it Ragan .....Seca is a great roadcoarse and yes there has been alot of rain on NASCAR, they are all wet anyhow.

    There has alot of weather issues at Nascar events for several years it seems. Maybe it is because they have all those races, 38 of them including two All Star deals .....Al Gore has the answer LOL.

    RL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mr G! Thanks for finding me and stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!