Saturday, July 25, 2009

Every girl's crazy . . .

. . . 'bout a sharp dressed man.
At least this one is.

As soon as my August edition of NASCAR Illustrated came in, I opened it up and much to my surprise, this is what I saw. Yuh-mmy. Guys, don't be intimidated by young David's good looks. You too can look handsome with a little soap 'n water, and an iron. I guess getting yourself a hot 'tang or a Triumph to lean on wouldn't hurt either.

I'm no fashionista, so I'll be the first to tell you I don't get it when it comes to the price of these clothes! If you read the small print, there's a list of the cost of every item he's wearing. I dunno, would you pay $60 for a t-shirt, $285 for a dress shirt, or $3700 for a watch? I guess I'm shopping in the wrong places. Where do I go to find me a man who
can afford to shop like that?

19 comments:

  1. David is from Georgia! I bet he couldn't wait for that photo shoot to be over so he could get out of those clothes and I bet you couldn't wait either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev! Lol, you're funny!
    He makes me feel so cougarish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT! HOT-HOT-HOT-teh!

    And to add to the good news, I heard that David is safe at Roush?? Hope so!

    Maybe thats how he afforded the watch! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey K! That is good news. Does that mean McCupcake's out? =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno...McCupcake seems the likely choice if David is staying. I cant remember where I read that I am on so many dang websites these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. According to Geoff Smith, McCupcake has been given permission to contact other teams. His contract is out at the end of the year, and there is speculation that the Crown Royal sponsorship could be transferred to Kenseth to make up for losing DeWalt. Most likely place where McCupcake will end up- Earnhardt Ganassi as the replacement for Martin Truex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, what was NASCAR's original reasoning behind limiting the owners to 4 teams? Why didn't they make it 5?

    Meanwhile, still open for suggestions on where to find a sharp dressed man. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a guy with a pink cowboy hat on Facebook.lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you and I have *very* differing opinions of "sharp"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Article on NASCAR.com-

    Crown Royal will be the primary sponsor for Matt Kenseth next year. This officially means that McCupcake is out at RFR. Hopes are that they will be able to transfer the entire team to Yates Racing.

    As for your question- remember that clothes do not make the man. That sharp dressed man could be shopping on eBay(but not David, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Speed.....She just hasn't seen this Facebook guy, has she? lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somehow, I have a hard time picturing Matt doing the Safe Rides Home.

    As for ebay, lotsa vendors sell brand new, and if that sharp dressed man is shopping there, then it shows he's sensible too.

    Bev, I need photographic evidence!

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1231863226&ref=profile#/photo.php?pid=23177&id=100000026771933

    I hope I didn't just break a law. Maybe he won't sue me.lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bev, that's you. I didn't see any pink hatted cowboy on that page. Am I blind?

    ReplyDelete
  15. TRY THIS - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=23177&id=100000026771933

    GOOD GRIEF!!!!!! Wait til you find out who it is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Guess I am just too old, to be even cougarish...well, for him anyway. lol. Now Stewart, that is a different story. (looking around to make sure Husband is not in the room.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bev, I can't get to that page because I'm not a Facebook member. You're gonna hafta host it or post it.

    TSfan, ummm, ok. Whatever floats yer boat.
    But thanks for stopping by and playing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. IT'S HAN! IT'S GENE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now I KNOW we have very differing opinions! I'm glad I can't see it!

    ReplyDelete

Speak!